“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” -Albert Einstein This is one of my favorite deep quotes about life. Its true that our life is based on our thoughts. What do you think about? I hope you think about happy, empowering thoughts. Be sure to leave a comment and share your favorite quote.
25 Deep quotes about Life
- “I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it.” -Tori Amos
- “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” -Albert Einstein
- “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.” -Socrates
- “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” -Mark Twain
- “No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.” -Carl Jung
- “Joy in one’s heart and some laughter on one’s lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.” -Hugh Sidey
- “Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things.” -Joe Paterno
- “Silence is as deep as eternity, speech as shallow as time.” -Thomas Carlyle
- “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” -Bruce Lee
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” -Anaïs Nin
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” -Albert Einstein
- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” -Elon Musk
- “Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like “struggle.” To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now – and to go on caring even through times that may bring us pain.” -Mr. Rogers
- “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” -Lao Tzu
- “Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.” -Natalie Babbitt
- “Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” -Charles Dickens
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” -Steve Furtick
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” -Jim Rohn
- “Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth.” -Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “If love blinds you from seeing the faults of the one you love, then hatred blinds you from seeing the good things in the one you hate.” -Abdul Aziz bin Marzuq
- “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” -Bertrand Russell
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.” -Carl Jung
Check out some other awesome quotes about change.
Don’t forget to subscribe, like and share.
“Life is an adventure, never take it for granted” -CJ Garner