Change is inevitable, therefore we must foresee change and embrace the benefits. Understanding that change helps us grow and learn is essential for achieving success. knowing this one principle will help you make decisions that are inline with your goals. More often than not change is very difficult, but some of the most challenging things we do can be the most beneficial. A personal example of change is from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset. (learn more about your mindset and how you can change from my book.) difficult at the beginning, but it has been a great blessing in my life. What changes can you make in your life to help you achieve your goals?
Here is a link to my book:
Whats your favorite quote? LEAVE A COMMENT below answering why that’s your favorite quote.
Top 25 best quotes about change.
- “How can you know what you’re capable of if you don’t embrace the unknown?” -Esmeralda Santiago
- “If you’re gonna make a change, you’re gonna have to operate from a new belief that says life happens not to me but for me” -Tony Robbins
- “What I like most about change is that it’s a synonym for ‘hope.’ If you are taking a risk, what you are really saying is, ‘I believe in tomorrow and I will be apart of it.” -Linda Ellerbee
- “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” -Henri Bergson
- “When you’re trying to motivate yourself, appreciate the fact that you’re even thinking about making a change.” -Alice Domar
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.” -Harold Wilson
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.” -Georg C. Lichtenberg
- “ Change your thoughts and you change your world.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” -Winston Churchill
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” -Carol Burnett
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” -Malala Yousafzai
- “Change before you have to.” -Jack Welch
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” -Frederick Douglass
- “no matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world” -Robin Williams
- “Every human has four endowments – self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change.” -Stephen Covey
- “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” -Andy Warhol
- “Change is the end result of all true learning.” -Leo Buscaglia
- “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” -William Pollard
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” -Stephen Hawking
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” -Amelia Earhart
- “Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change.” -Barbara Januszkiewicz
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But, nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.” -N. R. Narayana Murthy
- “Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.” -Chuck Palahniuk
Thank you for reading this post on quotes about change, it shows your dedication towards success. You are on the right track to achieve your goals and dreams.
check out my other blog post Finding Life Balance.